• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi ya'll ....from N.Ireland.

Chris S

Hi Fella's ,
I've been following the forum from the sidelines for a while ,but thought it was time to jump in and say hello . Some great stuff going on here and Im looking forward to being a part of it .
im into lots of stuff ,Hot/Rat Rods , Armour ,Figures ....etc Havent done a wingy thing in a while tho'

Looking forward to meeting you all ,I see a few familiar names on the site .(y)

Chris.

Welcome, you seem to be well rounded in your interests and that is always a plus around here.

Regards,

Welcome. Good friends , good models. Look forward to seeing your stuff, especially the figures.
James

Welcome to the dark side Chris. I feel a strong presence in the force. Unfortunately we are out of cookies.

Joe

Welcome to the site chris not doing a wingy thingy for a while is no bad thing :notworthy (forgive me moon pup i know not what i say :idonno )i'm sure your gonna enjoy it (y)

Hi fella's , Thanks for the warm welcome ,looking forward to my stay (y) Still not sure about the wingy things tho' ..lol :hmmm

Chris.

LOL ...I hear ya there Viper ..
Just trying this picture lark ..hopefully got it right !!:unsure:

rat17_002.JPG

rat17_003.JPG

Chris.
That'll be no then ...lol I'll try again tomorrow !

Thanks for the welcome fella's , glad you all like the truck. Its not finished yet I was just uploading a few pics to get the hang of things .
The truck is painted with Alclads ...Aluminium first followed by some misting of burnt metal in places ,and the aged look or weathering is being done with oils ,I'll get more pics up later on its own thread .

Thanks again.

Chris.

Nice work on the Ford, Chris! It's got a nice stance and the NMF is a fun touch! (y)

Chris welcome to MA!!! Really nice truck!! Hot Rod group build coming up soon I hope you will join in.

Terry B)

Back