• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Louisiana

Gator

Hey everyone! My name is Kenny Loup and I would like to thank Saul Garcia for steering me here. I build a little of everything but my main focus is ships. I'm also head nut and bottle washer of a little company called Gator's Masks and More. I'll get some photos of my builds posted as soon as I can.

Welcome, I think you'll enjoy your stay. Will be interesting to see more ships docking at our little port :laugh:

James

Hey Kenny, welcome aboard, We have a section for Naval stuff that's just waiting to be filled up. Why don't you post some of your previous work. Love the Avatar!

edit by jk fixed

Hi Kenny, welcome to the dark side. Unfortunately we are out of cookies. I hope you enjoy your stay anyway.

MP, did you loose your specs again? His name is Kenny, not Jenny.:pp

Ahoy, matey! (I never thought I'd ever actually say that, but I did just watch "South Pacific")

We used to just say "Whatever trips your trigger, but now I guess we'll have to add "Whatever floats your boat."

Welcome aboard, Kenny

Well Well The Gatorman himself. Folks this is the guy that allows me to stay sane while doing PE.:gogo

Welcome my man
Tony Lee:)

Hi Kenny, welcome to the dark side. Unfortunately we are out of cookies. I hope you enjoy your stay anyway.

MP, did you loose your specs again? His name is Kenny, not Jenny.:pp

Holy crap! Guess it's too late to edit everyone eh? Fat fingers is my excuse. :mpup

Back