• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello friends

Hello everyone,

So many friends and familiar names here - thanks Bob for the personal invite.

My name is Rick Lawler and I am from Portland, Oregon - USA. Along with building models for fun I also make my career in the industry; I head operations for MIG Productions in the US and Canada and I am also a professional modeler who does works for museums and industry.

Beyond models I am married with 2 sons, enjoy skiing, cycling, hikes, cooking.....you get the idea. I hope to begin posting and getting involved on the forum very soon.

Happy New Year
Rick

Welcome. I think you'll like it here. Lots of good friends and good modeling. Looking forward to seeing you builds.
James

RICK,

:ro: GLAD You found this site. It's a Great Site - Drama Free, Everyone's very Helpful with Humor, & advice !! I've admired your work for a while now. I look forward to seeing more !!

ERIK

Rick with your reputation all you had to do is say Howdy...Looking forward to anything you can share with us and welcome back!

Rick's going to have to get his Avatar setup or we'll find one for him...

Not to worry Bob, I'm on vacation right now (puerto vallerta) I will get myself organized when I get home next week.

Laura - it's so nice to be back with you. And of course a big hello to Saul and Ken - to everyone a big thanks for the welcome.

Rick

Hi Rick-

Randy Roddey, Enterprise, (Wallowa Co.) Oregon & resident MA lurker here.

Glad to see your return to the board! Always enjoyed following your stuff.

Weather Report - back home Oregon local, its suddenly "seasonal." You Know, the gusty horizontal blowing chunky white seasonal. Cascades are forecasted for two feet. I'm thinking we're half way thru a 3 day storm.

Hopefully this info hasn't made you homesick as you bask in the sunshine.

Best regards!

Weather Report - back home Oregon local, its suddenly "seasonal." You Know, the gusty horizontal blowing chunky white seasonal. Cascades are forecasted for two feet. I'm thinking we're half way thru a 3 day storm.

Hopefully this info hasn't made you homesick as you bask in the sunshine.

Best regardCs!

Which brings up an important problem .... What do I wear for the trip home? Do I wear my shorts for boarding (80 degrees here) or do I bundle up for landing (freezing, snow and wet)? Such issues! Thanks for the PNW weather report.

Bob & Rudi - thanks guys, it's nice to be amongst friends.

Hey old buddy,happy to see you surface again in my world.:woohoo:

Bring us a tube of that warm sunshine back home will ya.(y)

Tony Lee:)

Back