• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another

Typhon

Hi I'm new here. I have been building models since I was 15, 16 (long time ago). I built a little bit of everything (Tanks, race cars and airplanes). I was stopped for nearly ten years. I returned to almost two years. Now I am dedicated to building model airplanes in the scale 1 / 32.

Ah, wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Regards,

Typhon

Welcome! We have a few modelers who love the larger scale. I can only afford the space of the larger scale for my ultimate favorites, even then only small aircraft!

I am sure you are looking forward to the 32nd scale B-25s, B-17G (oh my), and those wonderful Wingnut Wings kits.

Regards,

Now I am dedicated to building model airplanes in the scale 1 / 32.

Ah, wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Regards,

Typhon

Welcome aboard, I like ya already. 1:32 is my scale of choice also. Post some pictures and get you an avatar setup so we know who ya are!!

:D

Welcome! We have a few modelers who love the larger scale. I can only afford the space of the larger scale for my ultimate favorites, even then only small aircraft!

I am sure you are looking forward to the 32nd scale B-25s, B-17G (oh my), and those wonderful Wingnut Wings kits.

Regards,

Look, yes, and have looked many times. But where do I put these models? They are too big. Maybe one day…

Hello Typhoon,
hope to hear more from you. Not all of us build large scale. I only have the space for 1/72 space myself.

Merry Christmas. Christian

Welcome !!!

Cool, another plane to shoot down Muuuwahahahahahaha !

Seriously though looking forward to your posts :)

Back