• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Belgium!

Bagge

Hi! Been looking through all the beautiful builds here on the forum, mine are not close to what you guys and girls are doing :notworthy
I'm from Sweden but now living together with my girlfriend here in Belgium, i have been building military armour and figures for many years and now i found a partner that shares my interest (y)
Just starting to learn how to airbrush and i hope it will work out :unsure:
Will post some of my projects soon, i have many unfinished kits waiting for my inspiration to show up hahaha :Hiay

Welcome to this great site Bagge!
Hope you have so much fun on it like I do.For inspiration you came to the right place,lot of things to see and to learn here.:)
And if you got the time show us some of your stuff!

ps:In what part of Belgium do you live,the Dutch,French or German speaking part?
Isn't it hard for someone from Scandinavia to learn some of these languages?

Greetings,Ron.

Hi Ron
I live in the dutch speaking part of belgium, and it's not so hard to understand (if they don't have a dialect) many words are the same in swedish but french i don't understand much of and that goes for many of my friends here to that are from belgium! must be difficult with so different languages in one small country as this.
//Mats

Welcome. I'm sure you will find this a fun and friendly forum. Look forward to seeing your work. Its great your girlfriend enjoys the hobby also. Makes it that much more fun. Enjoy.
James

Welcome aboard Bagge, If you saw beautiful builds you must have overlooked mine, can't wait to see your work.

Welcome aboard Bagge!

I had an apartment in Lier, Belgium, near Antwerp, for about 15 years. What city are you in?

This is a great site with really nice people. You'll like it here!

Bob

Hi Bob!
I live in Herfelingen not so far of halle, I visited a model convention in Lier recently, many nice models and dioramas there :)

Hi Bagge and welcome. As an Belgian native I hope you will enjoy the local muscles and the delicious waffles. Send us some model pictures.

Cheers, Christian :Hiay

Thought i post a pic so you see me in action :)

P1050979.jpg

Mats

Back