• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello From London, England

bobs_buckles

Hello all,
Just thought I'd pop my head over the parapit to say hi! :notworthy
My name is Bob and I live in London. In addition to my day job I also make ridiculously small turnbuckles/eyelets for rigging WW1 aircraft. You can see what I do in my spare time here (y)

This forum (looks fresh and fun) was recommended to me by Mr Moon Puppy. I will try to show up on occasion, but life, buckle production, a real job and a new girlfriend all sap me of precious forum time. I guess you can put me in the lurker category for now :side:

Cheers,
Bob Von Buckle :)

Welcome, Bob! Many good things have been said about your products, looking forward to seeing your work! Enjoy! (y)

Hey Bob, glad you made it here. Feel free to drop in anytime and share what you may have going on. Really looking forward to those buckles!

Welcome to MA. Great people great fun. I just got my buckles from you and They are awesome. I question my sanity looking at them, but I'm sure it will be fun.
James

Welcome aboard Bob,

That's all we need here are some more Bobs! WE manage to deal with the other ones and you will fit right in! Any friend of MP is a friend of mine !

Bob Letterman

Hello all,
It's been awhile :laugh:
Just want to wish (belated) everyone a Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year!

Bob Von Buckledinknots! :yipee

BOB ,

CHEERS !! Merry Belated Christmas to Everyone @ M.A. !!

I hope you got showered with Styrene , Resin &/or some Reference material !!

Welcome Bob! I'm sure you will find alot of interesting builds here and i look forward to see some of yours!
//Mats

Back