• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from the Netherlands

barkymarky

Hi all,

My name is Mark Meuleman, I’m a military modelling enthusiast from the Netherlands with a special (or to be honest; my only ;) ) interest in the Vietnam conflict. In the past I built some Vietnam dioramas but for lack of useful, interesting and original diorama accessories I decided a few years ago to try to start producing my own. That resulted in www.mecmodels.com ; a very small company that tries to release original Vietnam diorama accessories (1/35 scale). Since that time I haven’t been able to build a model myself because all my spare time went into MecModels. It’s extremely rewarding when people appreciate what you come up with. So if you have comments or suggestions, don’t hesitate to let me know and who knows; it may result in a future release.

Best regards,

Mark Meuleman

Hi Mark and welcome to ModelAll :)
I salute your endeavour in opening a webshop of certain 'niche' items, and I think interest in the Viet Nam war era can only be buoyed by the releases from Evo and Bravo6 etc. Good luck with your business and I hope to see some future release works here :)
Brad

ModelAlly...I like that Brad...

Welcome aboard Mark, nice to have another Dutchman on board.

Hi Mark,

Welcome to this great site! Many hobby savvy people here (unfortunately not my case :lol: ) that are always willing to share their knowledge.
emoticon_nod.gif

Although I get my kick from WW II stuff, I found your products very interesting and as BradJ said it's refreshing to have new parts on the market: good sales!
101.gif

Cheers!
emoticon_yo.gif

Fernao

Welcome and enjoy the great friends and awesome modeling here. Look forward to seeing your dioramas.
James

Welcome Mark!

I will post my reviews of your products here too. I do appreciate the focus of your work and I hope many here will be inspired to use your products in their Charlie Don't Surf GB projects.

Regards,

Another 'Nederlander':eek:hmy: :) .Welcome Mark and enjoy this great site![like I do].

Groeten,Ron.[=Greetings,Ron.]

Back