• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New guy...

kerojp4

Hey :Hiay ,

I am a long time lurker finally deciding to enter !

I have seen so many beautiful builds in here and wish to share mine with you, may they be tanks or things.

So my name's Richard, 37, am French, living some 35 miles south east of Paris. I am married & got 2 kids (daughters) who are not interested at all in modeling...

I started modeling when I was 6, being helped by my father at the time...
I never quit !

I first dealt with aircrafts (in quarter scale), and also turned to tanks some 15 years ago (My oh my ! 15 years ago !)

Unfortunately I ain't got enough time for modeling, so my stash grows again and again :D

Here are some of my builds (more or less recent ones...) :

Trumpeter & Italeri 1/35 Maz-537G & BMP-1 in Finland camo

1/48 Revell B-1B Lancer

Monogram 1/48 B-29 Superfortress

Matchbox 1/32 RAF Puma Tigermeet homemade tiger camo

C ya on the forum :ro:

Best,

Richard

HI,RICHARD
Welcome to the best modelsite in the whole wide world!
Are you familiar whit the work of Gerard Deygas,another Frenchman,with some amazing modelwork.B)

Greetings,Ron.

Very nice builds, I like the big bombers. What did you use for the NMF on the Superfort? Very shiny.

Hello,

Well, thank you very much for this warm welcome !(y)

Thanks also for your nice comments upon my models.

The aluminium looks that real on the Superfort because it is... real aluminium. It is an industrial alu tape, that I applied one panel at a time. Faded down some of the panels. Many panels on that B-29...

Cheers :dude

Richard

Woo Hoo, you are a hard core aircraft modeler. Welcome I feel like a minority member sometimes but good members none the less.
Very nice work indeed.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hello,

Well, thank you very much for this warm welcome !(y)

Thanks also for your nice comments upon my models.

The aluminium looks that real on the Superfort because it is... real aluminium. It is an industrial alu tape, that I applied one panel at a time. Faded down some of the panels. Many panels on that B-29...

Cheers :dude

Richard

That rocks! Nothing looks like metal better than metal. (y)

Back