• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Virginia!

hmgroth

Nooooo, not her . . . the state!

Even though I joined TnT back in July, this is my first post . . . summertime and all that. Now that the weather is turning cool it's time to hit the styrene and glue again :)

I'm mainly interested in World War II vehicles and figures. No specific nationality as long as they have "character" in my eye or hold some historical significance for me.

I must admit that I'm affected by MADD: Modeling Attention Deficit Disorder--there's always some shiney new kit or accessory on the horizon to grab my attention. Couple that with a penchant for research and reading and there's no wonder why I complete very few kits :) I'm actually hoping that by posting here I may up my completion rate somewhat.

All that said, I am not a master modeler by any stretch of the imagination. I'm getting ready to begin Bronco's 1/35 scale Adler Kfz.13 Armored Car. My plan is to build it OOB but we'll see how long that lasts. I'm assuming that my "in progress" posts should be made in the Tanks forum?

Mark

Mark welcome to T-N-T!! This is the best site on web and full of great people. Check out the group builds and jump in.

Terry B)

we all are looking forward to your adler 13 mark! posting pics while building helps most to learn! having said that - move it!

I'm assuming that my "in progress" posts should be made in the Tanks forum?

it has tracks, it goes to the tanks section - it has wheels or flies or floats it goes to the things section!

Welcome, I'm sure you'll get lots of support for your MADD. Unfortunately I find this site only makes MADD worse as there are so many knowledgeable and helpful people here. Look forward to the kfz 13 as I have one in my stash.
James

MARK,

I'm glad to see another AMPSCV member !! Mark , Model Guru & My self are all in the AMPSCV chapter together !!

This site is AWESOME :ro: MARK. You get none of the B.S. associated with some other sites & Everyone here is here to lend a Hand. They are Free with Help & Humor !!

We can Help you with your M.A.D.D. :D I believe you will find that Bronco kit goes together Very well. Bronco, lately has brought out some stellar kits & they go together great !!

CHEERS ! Glad to see you here ! Now, let me hop back on the Bench. I have some P.E. work to do on My Flak-vierling 7/1. I'll see you Thursday at Our meeting ??

ERIK

Welcome aboard, Mark
I also suffer from MADD, but I've found that a build log will help prevent you from slipping too far away, especially in a GB that gives you a year to complete your project. I've been working on a "Charlie Don't Surf" GB for four months now and have been tempted to stray, but I've stayed the course. Wow, it's been four months already. That's a first for me.
Tuning into this awesome sight on a daily basis is like group therapy. There are so many skilled and knowledgeable people here and they don't take things too seriously. They're instructive, encouraging and humorous at the same time.
It's an extreme pleasure to be a participating member. So, get going and join the fun!!
Peace and Love,
Randy

Well I thought we had another lady modeler :laugh: . We are mighty glad you joined us , I have both the Bronco Adlers in the stash and am going to enjoy seeing your build .

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks, all, for the warm welcome!

Jenny, I, too, have both the Adlers. My intent is to do more or less a basic build on the 13 (Armored Car) then go to town at a later date on the 14 (Radio Car). I also have Bronco's "Stabswagen" Light Staff Car waiting in the wings.

Mark

The Bronco stuff is way nice , I have the hard an soft top Opel , I am waiting for the new M1114 HUMVEE from them too :mpup :mpup :mpup .

The Eduard radio set HERE specially would be really nice , oooh check out these #206-WWII- German WWII, Communications Cardboard Batteries (full color x 2 sheets (bond) at Dioart I have them , they are tiny but will look sweet in the stowage !

Jenny :kiss:

Elcome Mark.

Modellers always suffer from MADD no matter how much we try and covince ourselves that we don't have it!!!!

Back