• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from South Africa...

Tony Dill

Hi guys,
I have just registered on the site and was invited to pop in and have a look around by Jenny after she saw some of my work on Facebook. I must say that I do like what I see.
About myself?
Well I have been building models since I was a kid back in the '60's starting with the old Airfix Baggies. Currently, I do lots of armour and the darker side of the force, aircraft too.

Thanks, and regards
Tony

Welcome. You'll find lots of friends here and I think the Dark side is becoming greyer. I look forward to seeing your work.
James

hello and welcome!

I do not place facebook, so please post pics!

I think you will find we are a freindly bunch, but perhaps not as 'photogenic' as Jenny!

Lucky you are to be in SA! Always wanted to hunt there!

G'day Tony :D , well we are all so glad you made it ! We can never have enough flying thingies , it helps calibrate mine & Lauras AA Guns :laugh: .

Jenny :kiss:

Howzit Tony! :Hiay

Remember me? Roland introduced us at Hobby Mania about 3 years ago?

How's it hanging? I heard you moved to the Eastern Cape?

Good to see you here.

Rudi

Welcome aboard Tony,
Good to have you aboard... Enjoy TANKS and things... ;)
Post some pictures so we can see what you are working on.
Jump right into one of the group builds and have some fun.
Shawn

Back