• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Best wishes from... Poland!!

Tomasz Hejmo

Hi!

I'm "travelling" around whole modelling world becasue I want to show my models as many people as I can and to get as much commets and opinions as it's possible :) (therefore I have to have 3 PB accounts...).

My name is Tomek, I live in Poland, studing biotechnology on Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice. Born in 1990 - best year ever ;)

I'm seriously modelling for 2 years - since I bought airbrush, working with 1:72 and 1:35 vehicles - doesn't matter WW2 or modern.

Often I'm focused only on painting, then I don't care about beautiful details or historical true. But it's changing now, I try to buy PE sets to my models, add details or something.

I thinks it's all ;)

Regards,
Tomek

PS
I'm sorry for my english, I'm still learning...

We have a couple of translators here Tomek, what we don't have is any pictures yet young man!!

Wait a sec...it's been 20 years since 1990?? OMG! I got underwear older than you!

Please excuse moonpuppy Thomek, he often wishes to talk about his underpants LOL

anyway welcome to the site and hope to see your models really soon

Hiya Tomek ,

Welcome to Tanks and Things :) . I am looking forward to sharing lots of modelling projects together . I really hope that you will join in some of our group builds where we embark on projects together , each has its own challenge and often gets you building a subject you would not otherwise build . :)

You are lucky that Moon Pup did not make you smell his underpants :X

Jenny :kiss:

jenny croft wrote:
Hiya Tomek ,

Welcome to Tanks and Things :) . I am looking forward to sharing lots of modelling projects together . I really hope that you will join in some of our group builds where we embark on projects together , each has its own challenge and often gets you building a subject you would not otherwise build . :)

You are lucky that Moon Pup did not make you smell his underpants :X

Jenny :kiss:

Yeah like "BOMBERS" :evil:

Welcome to our merry band of modelers Tomek!!

Terry ;)

Back