• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

hi all from south wales in uk

jason 69

hi all from south wales in the uk my name is jason i will be 41 in 3 weeks i been model building since i was about 7 or 8 i build ww2 amour vietnam era stuff and moden stuff too and hope to make some great new friends

jason :)

G'day Jason :) ,

It is great to have you here ! Our "charlie don't surf " group build sounds like it is just built for you , one of the Moderators will be along soon to let you know the details about it !

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome. There are some great friends to be had here and I'm sure you'll enjoy. Look forward to seeing your stuff.
James

Hi Jason! Welcome to T-N-T! I would like to invite you to join the Vietnam build. Anything from the war. Any nation, any subject. Come on in still have most of a year to complete.

Terry B)

JASON,

This really Is THE site for Modeling ! Everyone is Really Genuine ! Free with Tips & Humor !! WELCOME , C'MON in the House !!

ERIK

Great, just what we needed, another modeler from across the pond! lol
Did Andy have anything to do with you moving into our neighborhood?
Seriously, though, glad to have you join up. We'd love to see you start out with a "Charlie Don't Surf" build.
Peace and Love,
Randy

hi to you all,

thank you to all of you for the warm welcome and when i work out how to upload my builds i will :unsure:

jason

hi jason welcome aboard
i am a frequent visitor to your part of the world
i love wales in general especially south glamorgan. i have been visitibg almost yearly and i just cant get enough so much to see. im usually based at a relatives house in DINAS POWYs. my favourite place is and i think will always be CAERPHILLY simply magical

Back