• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi from Brasil

macamargo

Hi People

I'm from Brasil, more specific from Curitiba state of Parana. Curitiba is considered the ecological City of Brasil. I'm plastic modeller since my 14 years old and i have mounted more than 150 kits since i started in this hobby. I was something about 6 years out of work in our hobby and with the internet i am learning a lot of new techniques that on 6 years ago i didn't use. One of this techniques is make the kit appear old because 6 years ago i was mounting my kit as new equipments as they are coming out the factory. I ask for all of you sorry about my english, this is the first forum that i participate in other language.

Best regards.

Mauricio

Welcome aboard Mauricio, man are you in for a ride on what's out there for us common modelers. Make yourself at home and we all look forward to seeing your work.

I googled your city, beautiful place!

Hi Maurício!

...welcome to our comunity!...it´s a very nice modelling place...and the people is very,very nice too!

...like yours,I´m a brazilian too...(another brazuca on the block...)

...now,I´m living and working at the Brazilian Antarctic Station (Estação Antártica Comandante Ferraz)...and I´ll bere here until November...and finishing my job, I´ll be coming back to my city,the sunny Rio de Janeiro...

...by the way,did you see my PzIV,its assembly is being showing at the ..."MODELS WE MAKE-TANKS)...A PzIV BEING DONE AT SOUTH POLE...hope you like my blog...

...again,it´ll be a plesure to see your works here!

Forte abraço!

Luiz.

Welcome to the best site on the net. You'll find a ton of good hints and tips here and some very friendly people. Looking forward to seeing your work whether fresh from the factory or in from the field.
James

G'day Mauricio , :)

I am glad that you are here . I am very much looking forward to seeing your models and hope to participate in some of our group builds together .

Jenny :kiss:

Oi Mauricio,

Welcome to Modelers Alliance! This is one heck of a site/Forum for those who are into model building: lots of knowledge and some very generous people willing to share it. Oh! Some good humour too! ;)

As you can see in my signature, I live some 620 km SW of you - by the way, I was born in Curitiba. I don't have the same experience you do with plastic models, but I sure intend to build some nice models using some of the techniques and tricks I'm learning here at MA! I recommend that you browse a lot in the Forums: you'll find a treasure of good info that will serve you well!
101.gif

If you need any help, I'll be around!
emoticon_nod.gif

Cheers!
emoticon_yo.gif

Fernão "Kxorrão"

Back