Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from Arkansas

Hello from Arkansas 03 Oct 2015 08:36 #25

SA Dave wrote:
Howzit and welcome to your new home.

Oh and dont believe anything they say about me - I AM WAAAAY WORSE

That's a under statement ... then there's that guy out in California ... :facepalm :rotf
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson



The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 03 Oct 2015 20:46 #26

Swordsman wrote:
SA Dave wrote:
Howzit and welcome to your new home.

Oh and dont believe anything they say about me - I AM WAAAAY WORSE

That's a under statement ... then there's that guy out in California ... :facepalm :rotf

Even worse. There is one from Texas........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • surfsup
  • surfsup
  • OFFLINE
  • Company Commander
    Company Commander
  • Posts: 477
If I was your Wife I would poison your Tea.
If I was your Husband I would drink it.

Winston Churchill


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 04 Oct 2015 04:29 #27

I am NOT part of the 3 Stooges :evil:
  • SA Dave
  • SA Dave
  • OFFLINE
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier
  • Posts: 8281
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 04 Oct 2015 06:27 #28

surfsup wrote:
Swordsman wrote:
SA Dave wrote:
Howzit and welcome to your new home.

Oh and dont believe anything they say about me - I AM WAAAAY WORSE

That's a under statement ... then there's that guy out in California ... :facepalm :rotf

Even worse. There is one from Texas........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now wait a minute ... I resemble that remark ... Let's not forget the clown from down under ... :rotf :rotf :good
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson



The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 05 Oct 2015 08:38 #29

Welcome Duncan from your neighbor to the south, south Louisiana that is. :good
  • Gator
  • Gator
  • OFFLINE
  • Division Commander
    Division Commander
  • Posts: 2142
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 05 Oct 2015 12:02 #30

Welcome Duncan!
  • sacktime
  • sacktime
  • OFFLINE
  • Squad Leader
    Squad Leader
  • Posts: 67
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-Albert Camus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 05 Oct 2015 20:51 #31

Swordsman wrote:
surfsup wrote:
Swordsman wrote:
SA Dave wrote:
Howzit and welcome to your new home.

Oh and dont believe anything they say about me - I AM WAAAAY WORSE

That's a under statement ... then there's that guy out in California ... :facepalm :rotf

Even worse. There is one from Texas........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now wait a minute ... I resemble that remark ... Let's not forget the clown from down under ... :rotf :rotf :good

Which one. There is plenty of us South of the Equator. We have as TExas in Qld. But it is only a small Town..... :yipee :yipee :yipee
  • surfsup
  • surfsup
  • OFFLINE
  • Company Commander
    Company Commander
  • Posts: 477
If I was your Wife I would poison your Tea.
If I was your Husband I would drink it.

Winston Churchill


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 23 Feb 2016 19:34 #32

Finished the engine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 23 Feb 2016 22:11 #33

surfsup wrote:
Swordsman wrote:
surfsup wrote:
Swordsman wrote:
SA Dave wrote:
Howzit and welcome to your new home.

Oh and dont believe anything they say about me - I AM WAAAAY WORSE

That's a under statement ... then there's that guy out in California ... :facepalm :rotf

Even worse. There is one from Texas........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now wait a minute ... I resemble that remark ... Let's not forget the clown from down under ... :rotf :rotf :good

Which one. There is plenty of us South of the Equator. We have as TExas in Qld. But it is only a small Town..... :yipee :yipee :yipee

Better splain yourself Lucy ... :rotf
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson



The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 23 Feb 2016 22:49 #34

Shark 64 wrote:
Finished the engine.

Saaweeet!!
  • Hippy Ed
  • Hippy Ed
  • OFFLINE
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier
  • Posts: 5120

If you lose your sense of humor, you done lost everything
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 24 Feb 2016 09:14 #35

Hippy Ed wrote:
Shark 64 wrote:
Finished the engine.

Saaweeet!!

I kinda believe this is in the wrong thread fellers
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson



The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Arkansas 10 Mar 2016 19:07 #36

A belated welcome Duncan!

I've just moved myself and I live just over the Missouri border from you!

This is an awesome website. You'll love it!

Bob


The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds