• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Evening all. Wie geht's ihnen. Ça va? Howzit?

Risky

Blessings be on this house.
:Hiay

A kind soul on KiwiModeller posted the link to this friendly little corner of t'Web.
Now, I don't normally sign on wantonly with every modelling site, yet what I've seen on the bnoards here looks very intriguing.

So, I felt an urge to increase the numbers by another +1 and bring greetings from Noo Zillund.
I've been bashing kits since Dad bought an Airfix 1/72 F-4B when I was seven. Went thru the standard targets/car/balsa phases to arrive at a general mil aviation theme, with a main focus on WW2 Allied/Axis.
Grew up 'bashing Revel-Airfix-Frog-Monogram so I have a soft spot for lotsa mods on kits. I'm a card-carrying PE-holic. To the point I design LSM PE. mainly for Airfix Big Stuff and some Revell-o-gram 1/32.
I've been blessed with itinerant commission stuff over the past six years. These were actually the first Tamiya/AccMin/Italeri 'jewellery' plastic I could enjoy without major s/building.
PE was still necessary. Of course. Even pulled out some resin. Major headspin from the joy.

So, here's my site displaying most of the work to date. Really have to update it.
One side is my personal builds, the other is WIP/finished work on PE/placards design. As a heads-up, I'm currently organising production layouts for 1/32nd Mosquito B Mk IV and FB Mk VI, 1/24th PE for Spitfire Mk IIa and Va/Vb.

http://r-mcarthur.wix.com/717squadron

Lord willing, I also have 1/32nd Beaufighter Ic/If, VIc/VIf and 1/24th Airfix Hurricane to finish this month. The 1/24th P-51D is on the list, to complete the trifecta. Finally, I'm aiming for 1/32nd PE for the Hasegawa A-4K 'Kahu' mod cockpit.
I have a modified mold to pull vac canopies for the -51D's 'Dallas' hood. Also have plans for vac canopies for the Revell Mosquito B Mk IV and Beaufighter. to correct the appalling kit clear parts.

Kind regards

Rossco-in-NZ

Cheers, Moon, Dave, James, Ian, Luiz.

"Another one", Dave? :dude
We're . . . eeeeverywheeere . . .
Mwuahahahaha!

Moon, 'Pom from the Naki' is perfectly understandable.
I speak two languages - English and Bad English.

:coolio

Regards.

p.s Updated more of the "RNZAF Modern' flightline.

Ross-in-Noo Zillund

Welcome to the forum Ross! Many Yanks here but also many more from all over. Always glad to get a different perspective on things. Looking forward to seeing more of your work mate!
(y)

Oh Lord ... Another one ... Glad there's only one Texan Here ... Yee-Haww !! ... Welcome Rossco ... will look at your work when I get caught up with all I'm doing ... Too much to do with trying to fix Win 10 ... Seriously I love all youse guys from the bottom of the World ... I'm a newbie myself ... still learning the ropes ... (y) :woohoo: :rotf

Back