• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Starting my 1st Build Log

Trogdor

Hi So i thought i should introduce myself Ive been a member of these Forums for about a Month or so now and I am enjoying my self Immensely, I have been modelling for 5 years now, My 1st model was a 1/350 Bismarck (massive undertaking for a newbie :gogo ) But i had Fun Doing it even tho my Swearing Vocabulary got much bigger :blush: . But now ive Started my 5th Model 1/200 Bismarck with the Pontos Upgrade set and i got Pressure Form my Model Club Friend IPMS Hamilton to Start a Build Log to Document it for everyone, And so here I am Doing my 1st Build Log :laugh: Look Forward with Chatting with Everyone

hf8252c9.jpg

h063627c.jpg

I've seen your work on the 200 Bismarck ... you've got your work cut out for you on that one ... but your doing a very fine job on it ... (y) so it looks like you like German Battleships ... nice work I'ma Jack of all trades master of None ... :salute

Thanks< yeah i got so much to do on that Bismarck but I live for the Challenge lol, I Think this will be my last German Ship for along time I Spent 4 Years on that 1/350 Bismarck, I was looking forward to building my King Gorge V but A friend Dropped This Bismarck on me and i could not Resist :pp

I'll be watching the Biz ... I'll be starting a 350 USS Texas as soon as I get it .... may not start it right away ... I will have to see what kind of extras, will be made and I must run down and do a walk through soon also ... Last of the Dreadnoughts located about 6 hours from my House :captain

Thanks Moon Puppy

Swordsman I'm interested in this USS Texas I can't remember but I think ISW is the only one that made a kit for it but I could be wrong I definitely want to see pics lol

Check this kit out I found it unique and interesting, never knew it existed till I bought it
h780e08b.jpg

The BB-35 (USS Texas) is being made by Trumpeter ... due end of august I have 3 on pre-order from Squadron ... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

h708d83b_2015-07-15.jpg

Kewl last I searched ... I could find nothing ... Doesn't look as big as I thought it would be ... but last time I was down there I was but a wee lad .... :captain

h12721ff.jpg

I'm gonna build this one 1st .... :skipper

The CSS Texas Would be an interesting Subject

I haven't Ordered it yet ... it is a Resin Kit and only a 1/192 model ... found another Photo of the Model ...

h50e980a.jpg

Some say it didn't have the Ram on the front ... the plans ... are vague ... I'm going to order the Blueprints ... from what I see she had Four Brooke Rifles ...

hae17f02.jpg

h70fabbf.jpg

Some drawing I need side elevations for a scratch build .... :captain

Back