• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Surf is in da House.

surfsup

Hi Guys. Long time no see. For those who don't know me my Name is Mark. Gerry told me to come on over. I am from the Land downunder. Been modelling for over 40 Years and thoroughly enjoy it. Have a warped sense of Humor so was told I would fir in very well. Have my own Straight Jacket from another Site. See you all around.....Cheers mark

Heya Surf welcome to the madhouse

Did you see the new line of Straight Jackets in GQ the other day?

Oh and I am the mad savage from Efrica (Almost down under with less poisonous stuff)

Thanks Gents. Yeah I have my own Dave. Might need it when The Wallabies and Springboks play soon.....Cheers Mark

Welcome.

All Southern Hemi guys get a pass in my book, I'd be nuts too if my toilet flushed in the wrong direction. :D

I dont think the teams are going to give all before the World Cup Only 69 days and its RUGBY time

BTW I have a Tshirt that has on the front
"I support the Springboks"
and the back
"And any team playing against Australia" :D :rotf

I dont think the teams are going to give all before the World Cup Only 69 days and its RUGBY time

BTW I have a Tshirt that has on the front
"I support the Springboks"
and the back
"And any team playing against Australia" :D :rotf

That should read the All Blacks and any Team North of the Equator.....!!!!!

Welcome aboard Mark (y)

I'm Bob the IT guy around here so let me know if you need any help. Looks like you're settling in just fine. :mpup

Ahhh right! Who left the door open?!?!
Mark, I got 5 words fer ya... Dam gladta see ya bub!! :woohoo: :drinks
Don't mind the Pup, we try to keep 'im ona leash but, his bark's worse than his bite :eek:hyeah :beer

Hi Mark ! Sounds like we could fit in nicely says the other fellow with the warped sense of humor :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks one and all glad to be here. Great to see you are hear too Ed. No Thomas or White T-Shirt here I see as well.....LOL Cheers Mark

I :captain you made it on board mate ... I had to yank :mpup 's ... Chain but We got - r - done now invite the others ... Including the kiwi's ... Great place to do a little modeling ... Heck even Ed has two campaigns done ... :D :rotf

Back