• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HI I'm new

tori_2017

My name is Victoria, Terry Barrow is my dad. I'm 16 and starting to get more into modeling. My hope is to one day be as good as my dad.

Welcome to real modeling. Look around and have fun.

That's right boys she is my daughter.....so watch yourselves. :bat

Dad B)

Terry's gonna go Al Bundy on us.
:bat

Welcome aboard Tori, can't wait to see some of your works.

I'm the IT guy around here and I got Terry's back, anyone give you trouble I can make their avatar look like Mary Poppins. :rotf

That's right....

hc634b65.jpg

:rotf

Welcome! Saw you running around this last weekend with your Dad. From what I've seen of your work, you are on your way to being better than your Dad (y)

Hello Victoria welcome

I hope you try and get as many ribbons as your Dad and completely ruin my page loading time hahahaha

Terry's gonna go Al Bundy on us.
:bat

Welcome aboard Tori, can't wait to see some of your works.

I'm the IT guy around here and I got Terry's back, anyone give you trouble I can make their avatar look like Mary Poppins. :rotf
Oh crap I am getting an Mary Poppins avatar! :D

Welcome Tori Glad you joined us Hope I can inspire my daughter with your help.

Hiya Victoria! :Hiay

What a pleasant surprice to see you stepping in your father's footsteps,Welcome to the Alliance! (y)

Gr,Ron.

Welcome, Tori, hoping that you can inspire my eight-year-old daughter... no prssure you understand :Hiay

Ian.

Back