• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi new to this forum.

tom1815

Hi all I'm new to this forum, with a two year old daughter I have not been able to model for quite some time however I have done plenty of research for future projects and built up my stash nicely. My main interest is WWII and modern armour but every now and again I feel like an aircraft.

Welcome. What modern armour do you do? I have been on a Russian kick lately. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
James

Hi James,
I'm English but I keep on picking up modern American armor for some reason, can't resist them! I have a M1 Panther II, a bronco buffalo 6x6 which is awesome by the way as well as a M113 waiting in the wings. I find myself really interested in MRAP's at the moment. How about you?

welcome aboard Tom I hope you really enjoy your stay here, I hve found that this is a great forum lots of friendly folks who are more than willing to help you with any of your needs ... :good:

Not so much into US stuff but I do have a Meng Buffalo and a RG-31 to do as Canadian vehicles. I also have a Leopard C2 with Mexas to build as well as some of the modern Canadian armoured vehicles. I'm on a WWI kick at the moment and also building Russian stuff for a display. The Abrams Squad has released an M-1 magazine with 6 builds and the history or the M-1 tank if you are looking for info. I like the Abrams Squad magazine for inspiration on modern vehicles although I am not a big fan of the rust and chipping that they show.
James

Welcome aboard Tom, there's been rumors of a Bradly build Campaign coming along sometime so keep an eye out. I know there's a lot of guys here will be glad to see some armor being done for a change.

Kia Ora, Tom :Hiay

Welcome to MA, most of us are normal, sane, responsible types, one or two of us aren't :eek:hmy: ... you'll soon work it out. Looking forward to seeing some of your projects.

Ian.

Welcome to MA, most of us are normal, sane, responsible types, one or two of us aren't :eek:hmy: ... you'll soon work it out. Looking forward to seeing some of your projects.

Ian.

He does not mean me ( :gogo ) he is talking about Hippy Ed and his bat :bat

Ian.

Careful throwing that "N" word (normal)around& sane... Plenty of us aren't!! We suffer from AMS,We are older guys sitting around benches piled high with styrene, paint, glue & sharp objects!! :blink :gogo :beer :drunk :bat :bat :bat

Welcome Tom!

I enjoy armor myself. MRAPS are very cool, I have yet get a kit yet. They are on the list to get.

Back