• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hallo

Linus1962

Hello everyone , :v
Wanted to introduce myself , my name is Martin and I am 53 years old , I'm from Germany .Mache model since 6Jahren , focus WWII Former German Wehrmacht , here and there also US and UK vehicles .will times act in a non- Europe Forum .

Greeting Linus :notworthy

Willkommen Linus. Looking forward to seeing your builds. If you're fast we have a campaign (group build) that might interest you. It finishes on the end of June though. Doing campaigns gets you the ribbons you see on peoples tag lines. Enjoy the forum.
James

Herzlich Willkommen zu unseem Forum.
Die mitglieder sind alle sehr friendlich und manche haben sogar Deutsche Ehefrauen !!

Ich freue mich schon auf deine modelle.

Tchuss

Ian. (im Neu Zealand)

Wie alle andere Modellbauern darin (?), es erfeut mir sehr, noch ein ander Deutscher zu GruBen!
Bitte, Mein Herr, Wo wohnen Sie, in den Heimatsland?

TschuB! (I haven't any umlauts, entschuldigen Sie mir!)

Willkommen Linus ...... I like what I've seen so far ..... looking forward to more ..... :popcorn ..... I don't Sprechen sie deutsche ...... But now I can handle Texan ..... :eek:ldguy

TschuB! (I haven't any umlauts, entschuldigen Sie mir!)

Aber Rhino....wir haben umlauts! :laugh: Einfach Sööööööö

For umlauts press Shift and the second button right from the letter L at the same time and then press the letter you want your umlaut on.

äëüö (these are the letters in German that sometimes carry the umlaut)

Gr,der Ronald.

Back