• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

just signed up.

Piet

Good Day fellow modelers ,
My name is Maarten (friends call me piet ) 43 year young ,

And i hail from the Netherlands and been building models as long as i can remember....
Got my first airbrush and compressor at the age 12 from my Father

I only build 1/35 scale and some times 1/32 aircraft.
Always loved scratchbuilding i have build Bunkers (concrete and log types) , a Uboot (waterline )

I admit i like scratching more than building a kit out of the box..... but i get easily distracted and Lose interest and don't finish the builds and ending up giving it away Some i have sold .

Lately i have got interested in the French indochina war 1945/1955
Got the Bravo 6 French and vietminh figures ,at the moment i am partly scratch building a French LMC3 landing craft ,

like buying books about ww2,ww1,post ww2,luftwaffe,Uboats,uniforms,tanks,Bunkers,............. .

I hope to contribute here with some of my build ,questions i wil answers as good as i can .

I wil post some pics of my older works,and start fresh with the LCM3

Maarten.

Here some of my other work .
German Bunkers all made from plaster .
The first two are just the rear part of the bunkers.

h480fcfc.jpg

h78ea216.jpg

hf3284fb.jpg

PTO hut,tower ,log bunkers .

h29d97cc.jpg

h9d3623a.jpg

h1ea7a6d.jpg

hf5658aa.jpg

Some of my plastic kits .

h6969c15.jpg

h195728f.jpg

The pulse jet is scratched build,
hf1dfc28.jpg

h7a28a25.jpg

h0b51914.jpg

hfc2880b.jpg

h9b6a670.jpg

Welcome to Modelers' Alliance Maarten! Have fun and I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Terry B)

Howdy Piet ..... Welcome from across the Pond ..... I look forward to seeing your work as I'm trying to do a German Bunker as well ..... :popcorn :eek:ldguy

Howzit Piet

I am the Mad Efricen every one will warn you about - Oh and we all love pictures LOTS OF PICTURES :D

Welcome Piet. Those are fantastic looking fortifications and models. Cant wait to see your new one.
James

Welcome to our corner of the web Piet! Nice builds :woohoo: B) Looking foreward to seeing more of your work (y)

Welkom Maarten!
I live in Belgium and you will find some more Nederlanders here to :)
Really love the bunkers you made (y)

When I read your introduction it could as well been written by myself, Armor guy and I Have built one :pilot and a couple more are in the stash, but mainly 1/35 ww2 armour and What if's and also some scratchbuilds.

Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the forum, never mind that mad efrican he's pretty harmless ;)

Maybe we see eachother at a show here one day?

:drinks

//Mats

Welcome aboard Piet, great looking work you have here, think you'll fit in just fine cause you already posting a bunch of pictures. (y)

Hallo Maarten!

Welcome to Modelers' Alliance!

Always a good thing to see that my fellow country men are discovering this fine site.I will start up the frying pan to get the bitterballen ready for you. :D

Groeten,Ron.

Hallo Maarten!

Welcome to Modelers' Alliance!

Always a good thing to see that my fellow country men are discovering this fine site.I will start up the frying pan to get the bitterballen ready for you. :D

Groeten,Ron.
Pannekoek is beter :D

Back