• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello to all the modeler's around the world.

Dubau

What to say.... What to say..... Well my name is Bud and I just turned 50 and have been building models from about the age of 5. I am retired aka disabled with rheumatoid arthritis. But life go's on and so do I. I am a widower and had 2 kids. My son Jesse use to build models with me but in 2010 at the age if 17 he took his life, and my wife Louise passed from breast cancer in 2012. I have a daughter Sam 20, and sometimes she will start a model with me, but you know kids, always something else to do. I moved from Pennsylvania to California in 2014 and I am doing a LOT better with life. My daughter Sam will be in boot camp for the Navy in 2 months ' You Go Girl "

I will build anything and everything. I have only been out here in California for less then a year and everything I own including all my kits and modeling tools and paints and so on are in PA in a storage bin and I hope one day to get all that out here to CA. Any how, I am just starting to get the tools and paints and kits and so on that I need to start building again WoooT! Right now I am looking to start my first Gundam kit. I hope to be posting something soon.

Thanks for reading, and have a GREAT Day !

Welcome to MA Bud, the people here are an awesome bunch :D

You'll find amazing skill and models but most of all, a kind word and plenty of advice and help if you need it.

Make yourself at home and show us some of your work soon.

Cheers from Australia,

Laurence

Welcome from Sunny South Carolina Bud! But it's cold as hell today...

Looking forward to seeing your work and tell your Daughter we said You go girl! :salute

Hey Bud Glad to see you made it I was afraid .... you didn't get my message ..... I've been here for a bit like they say very good Folks here ..... look around and get some ribbons .... I've only have one .... :eek:ldguy .... Oh and Ed's :bat Here also .... can't have every thing great :smack :rotf ..... :ro: :dude

Welcome to the forum Bud! I am a transplanted Okie living in Memphis. This is a great place and the folks here have always been polite and extremely helpful. This has been the nicest of all the forums I have been on.

Sorry to hear about your wife, am a widower myself and know what you went through there. Kudos to your daughter! (y)

Go NAVY! :captain

Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations, but it sounds like things are getting better. Good luck to your daughter on what should be a rewarding and exciting new life. Looking forward to seeing your builds.
James

Just would like to say thank y'all so much for the welcome and look forward to knowing y'all better and seeing all your builds.

Hi Bud ! Welcome to MA where most of us have some arthritis or some other issue.

Waiting to see what you build :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Welcome ta M.A. Bud!! :woohoo: :huh: :blink :unsure: Awwrite, who left the dang door open?!? :bang head Bad Moon Puppy... Bad... :bat :bat
Y'all be nice ta Bud... :eek:hyeah :eek:hyeah

Back