• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Got room for another nerd?

Xavi84

Hello for sunny South Texas!

My name is Xavi (pronounced Ha-Vee). I've been building models in some form since I was 3 years old. Started off with legos then, graduated to model kits when I got a monogram snap-tite space shuttle for my 5th birthday and it's been down hill ever since. I will build just about anything with a tail hook although I do have a few "non-tail hooky" planes in my stash that I keep for sake of diversity as well as a few ships.
I'm a High School Art Teacher, so when I'm not playing with "little airplanes", I get paid to play with paint and clay for 8 hrs a day!
In addition to all of that nerd stuff, I'm also an active participant in my local DIY punk rock scene. I play bass and "sing" in a band called The Follies and we are currently in the process of working on our first Demo recordings.

Cheers!
-Xavi

:geek

Welcome aboard Xavi, Good luck with the music scene. So show us some of what you've done and jump right in our campaigns. :popcorn

Welcome, cant wait to see your stuff. I'm not much for Punk Rock, but I am going through a Gothic Rock phase right now with Epica being my fav band.
James

Welcome Xavi :Hiay , Enjoy y'self here and watch-out for the mad South African, he's usually OK providing he's taken his meds ;)

Ian.

(the Brit, living in NZ)

Welcome xavi . Sounds like an interesting background :good:

I hope south Texas is better than west Texas. I couldn't to leave there myself :pilot

Cheers, Christian B)

Back