• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SpitfireGuy landing here......

SpitfireGuy

Hi y'all from Sunny Central Connecticut (Well today, in the middle of Blizzard Juno right now).....

Chukw enlightened me to this crowd a while ago when I was posting more regularly at Modeling Madness and I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join the other day. This seems like a fun crowd to hang with from what I have read so far...

Zach P

Welcome aboard Zach, so you have a particular aircraft you like?? :woohoo:

Post up some of your stuff, we'd love to see it.

Hey Chukw,

Yeah hunkered down and working from home today. We have almost 2 feet off snow on the back deck and I have yet to see a snow plow drive by! Statewide travel ban is in effect for the foreseeable future...

Moon - I am kinda all over the place with subject matter. I like WW2 subject with a preference for the Pacific theater. I also like to do post war serving prop aircraft often in smaller air forces or brushfire wars of the cold war. Also Love NAVAIR subjects, realspace, and firefighting aircraft (latter kinda dovetails with post war prop aircraft...)....

Here are some samples of my builds:

Zach

Back