• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hippy Ed's in da HOUSE!!!!

Hippy Ed

:D (y) :gogo I got a bat & I aint afraidta use it!!! :pilot
Now I thot I had signed up here a long time ago but, thru several crashes & 1 upgraded computer, I lost all my bookmarks a few yrs ago So, bear with me. I see alot of familiar names here so, Good ta see all-y'all again! Plus, look foreward ta meetin' the rest o' ya I aint met yet :Hiay

Hey ED! Long time no see'm. Still get your emails from time to time and keep'em coming. Like I said in email I really thought you were signed up here as well but you may have fell victim to that nasty fat finger issue someone had a while back, and can't seem to live it down...

Well welcome aboard and welcome back, looking forward to seeing you cuttin' and sandin'. :popcorn

Hey ED! Long time no see'm. Still get your emails from time to time and keep'em coming. Like I said in email I really thought you were signed up here as well but you may have fell victim to that nasty fat finger issue someone had a while back, and can't seem to live it down...

Well welcome aboard and welcome back, looking forward to seeing you cuttin' and sandin'. :popcorn

Thanks for letting me join up! I thot I had but, Like I said, several crashes & changed computers once. Had to & lost all my bookmarks. I have been postin' on other boards here & there, had some problems health wise & family wise the past few yrs which has affected my modeling some... :bang head
I may have gotten caught up in the fat finger fiasco. :unsure: Been involved in a few elsewhere tho...

I have finished like 6-7 models the past year & have several on the go right now. Once I figger out how ta post pics, I'll start threads in their respective areas... Most of my pics are on Photobucket :drinks

Welcome back. I'll paws a moment to remember the fat finger event........ oh ya :rotf
Looking forward to seeing your builds :D
James :evil:

I have finished like 6-7 models the past year & have several on the go right now. Once I figger out how ta post pics, I'll start threads in their respective areas... Most of my pics are on Photobucket :drinks
Posting pics from Photobucket is the same here as MBI

:D (y) :gogo I got a bat & I aint afraidta use it!!! :pilot
Now I thot I had signed up here a long time ago but, thru several crashes & 1 upgraded computer, I lost all my bookmarks a few yrs ago So, bear with me. I see alot of familiar names here so, Good ta see all-y'all again! Plus, look foreward ta meetin' the rest o' ya I aint met yet :Hiay

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Well there goes the neighborhood ...... Glad to see you here old Friend You'll have to tell me about the fat finger event ....... If'n it's too embarrassing you can PM me ..... Since I meet you on the other place .... I hope we don't all jump ship completely as my Post count over there is Purdy high .... :yipee :tomato :fencing

Back