• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

One More Canadian

Mcleod

Hi. My name is Guy Bennett; my friends called me Ben in grade school, and its stuck all these years.
It seems the older I get, my modelling subjects just keep getting smaller and smaller. Now, I build almost exclusively in 1/72 and 1/144. Its more or less inversely proportional to my eyesight. Anyway, I truly do enjoy the hobby, and when you live in a cold climate, its nice to have a warm, indoor hobby that won't nag back at you.
I hope I might get a chance to complete a couple of your campaigns. Ben

Welcome to Modelers Alliance! I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Terry

Welcome, Ben. Plenty of scope in the Campaigns for 1:72 & 1:144 builds, jump-on-in we're a friendly bunch.

Ian.

Hey Ben, welcome to MA. I'm in BC and its always nice to have another Canuck around. I too build in the small one true scale so looking forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Welcome from another 1/72/One True Scale builder. All my aircraft and armor are in 1/72 scale. Feel free to check out my work in the Maddog Manufacturing Threads. First and foremost though, post some pics of your work, I can't get enough of looking at small scale models!

Welcome Ben. I too build 1/72 scale aircraft. It'll be good to have one more in the mix.

You don't necessarily have to be in a campaign to participate though as there other avenues if you don't see what you want.

Post up some pictures when you get a chance :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Howdy Ben, welcome aboard. There's a lot of you Canadians around here so plenty of translators :rotf

Please post up some of your work, we like pictures. :popcorn

I know some Canadian
EH!
and Yah wanna have some beer with that bacon?

Welcome aboard
and ps dont take me serious I dont take myself serious either :geek

Wow, that's quite a few warm welcomes. Thank you!
Normally, I don't care to post photos of past work in a new forum I've joined, as the photos are already posted elsewhere. I'm offering a couple, though, just to show you what I do and where my interests are. Also, I'm testing to see if I can load photos.

hc399dfc.JPG

h26bdf5b.JPG

From here on, I hope to show only my latest work that I build for the benefit of this forum. Perhaps I'll start with a 109E-4 for the Messerschmitt campaign.
Thanks again, and I'll see you in the forums. Ben

Back