• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

hello

...Sunny Skeggie :coolio , Welcome mate, I'm another Brit, a Scouser, but living down here in New Zealand. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff in the near future.

Everyone here is really laid-back, friendly and helpful... and then there's SA Dave, but we don't talk too much about him :gogo

Ian

Welcome to Modelers Alliance Wayne. Looking forward to your builds. We have a number of Campaigns (group build) happening including a special one CTA2. Its a pay to play with all funds going to helping one of our members get a Service Dog for his son https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/call-to-arms-ii/149297-here-s-what-we-are-working-for
Enjoy your stay.
James

Hi Wayne . Welcome to MA.

Tell us about some of the things you have enjoyed building in the last 30 years .

Cheers, Christian B)

Welcome aboard Wayne, let's see some of what you've done. 15 out of 30, not bad around here. (y)

...Sunny Skeggie :coolio , Welcome mate, I'm another Brit, a Scouser, but living down here in New Zealand. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff in the near future.

Everyone here is really laid-back, friendly and helpful... and then there's SA Dave, but we don't talk too much about him :gogo

Ian
Theyr just envious because I am so terribly good looking :geek

Welcome to the nuthouse

Ian
Theyr just envious because I am so terribly good looking :geek

Welcome to the nuthouse

1.gif
man Dave, you don't let up do you?
19.gif

Welcome Wayne! glad you found the way to here and i hope you will find something you like :) just jump in and share your work and enjoy the other builds here.... yeah and SA Dave... you must learn to live with him
h00bbcd4.jpg

//Mats

Welcome Wayne

As above, let's see some pics!

Also SA Dave is alright - you have to watch Moonpuppy though, it's always the quiet polite ones that concern me.

Welcome Wayne

As above, let's see some pics!

Also SA Dave is alright - you have to watch Moonpuppy though, it's always the quiet polite ones that concern me.

I take it you never shared a meal with MP. then :idonno :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Back