• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello all

chrispdm1

Hi, my name's Chris. I'm from Saskatchewan (Canada). I've seen quite a few names I know on here from other places around the internet. I've been modeling for about 11-12 years now, started in my mid teens. So far have managed to keep with the hobby through the transition to adulthood where so many leave it behind. Mostly do armor, but like building the odd WW1 A/C and will build other subjects as the urge arises. My most recent models built have been Tamiya's 1/35 M4A3E2 along with a host of AM and Dragon's 1/35 Russian M4A2. I currently have on my bench the old Italeri 1/35 Semovente 75 and a Trumpeter 1/72 Russian M4a2. Great to be here. I mostly got on here wanting to jump in on the CTA2 group build and throw some support to Kenny and Ian.

Welcome Chris. Good to see another Canuck here. Looking forward to seeing your builds.
James

:gogo :gogo :gogo :gogo Hello Chris. This is the sanest place on the web. :gogo :gogo :gogo :gogo

Glad you made it Chris, looks like you're moving right in. Let's see some of your work please. And don't worry, I speak Canadian eh? Learned it from some McKenzie guys. Beauty eh?

Back