• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings!

JumpingJack

Hello! I am JumpingJack. I am a beginner at building models as I started last summer. I build all diffrent types of model subjects, but my favorite thing to build is armor. I am from Wisconsin in the United States. My current project is the Italari 1:35th M110 A2 Self propelled howitzer. My next kit in planning is the StuG III Ausf. A Michael Wittman Barbarossa 1941 kit from Dragon. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Welcome aboard Jack and welcome to the hobby! That explains why I couldn't find anything out on the internets about ya, I do the new user vettin' around here.

Post up what you've built, we like pictures!

:popcorn

Yeah I found this forum while looking for images for a Land Wasser-Schlepper kit. It is funny how one can just stumble upon things. :cheer:

Always good to gain a new armor guy. You are most welcome.

Terry (y)

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your builds. If you do the Stug in the next 5 months we have a group build just up your alley.
James

I am nearly finished with my M110 A2 so I will probably join that campaign. I am looking forward to it with great anticipation. :yipee

Love a dirty work space! Do you have an airbrush? You'd get a much smoother finish with one.

Welcome to MA, Jack.... folks are all very friendly and encouraging around here, jus' don't mention the 'g' word around the Chef.... he's, erm.... odd that way :good:

Ian

My next kit in planning is the StuG III Ausf. A Michael Wittman Barbarossa 1941 kit from Dragon.

Welcome to the Alliance,JJ!
If you are in to groupbuilds (we call them campaigns over here) you might as well use your StuG in
this Campaign: https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/dr-steinman-s-stugs

Greetings,Ron.

Back