• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Nashville

T-way5126

Just got back into modeling about a year ago but did do 25-30 mm fig's for a few years due to space. any genre,any scale I love it all. Past few weeks haven't had time for much but will post a few pics. Looking forward to time at this site.
Thanx :snoopy

Hey T, welcome aboard.

Nashville, went there first time about 2 years ago for work. Work went smooth and we had time to hit Broadway street with one of the Sales guys. He was recently divorced and had moved there in the last year from up north and had embraced that southern country culture completely. We had dinner at the "Merchants" (we were on expense accounts so what the hey!) then went bar hoppin'. Long story short, I'm born and raised in SC, I thought if you're going to party you need to go to Atlanta or Charleston..I have been so misinformed over these years i'm ashamed of myself.

But hey, looking forward to seeing your creations. :popcorn

Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to Modelers Alliance. Looking forward to seeing your stuff. :)
James

Welcome T!
I am located in Memphis and have really enjoyed being on this forum. Yeah have done the minis as well, and also restarted from a long time off.

Look forword to hearing more fom you!

:beer

Back