• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Newbie checking in

DougN

Just a short note to say "Hi" to everyone and a short introduction.

I primarily build 1/32 WW2 and earlier aircraft, with the occasional 1/35 armor or 1/48 jet thrown in. Been building for many years now, and hope to get at least 1/2 of my stash completed before it's all said and done.

I met a few of the lads (Moon Puppy, Iron Mike, and Chris) at the Atlanta show on Saturday, and had a nice chat in spite of getting robbed by Moon Puppy ;) Oh, and the fact that they threatened me with grave bodily harm if I did not get signed up :woohoo: Otherwise a good time :D

Seriously, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the site and admiring the great work posted here.

Doug

Hey Doug , welcome to the little big show ! :good:

I'm sorry for my friend's bad behavior but that was before I was able to join in :D .

Hope you'll post something soon :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Hey it's the guy who took my lunch money! :rotf

Welcome aboard Doug, really enjoyed meeting you yesterday. Yeh I'm happy with the deal we made, I'll have some pictures of the haul later if time permits.

Post up some of those builds you were talking about.

Welcome to our Village!! It's kinda fun, and there's a lot to see. I've had a fine time so far, and I hope U enjoy M/A as much. :drinks

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Now I just need to figure out where to post some finished builds and start a work-in-progress build :)

Doug

Jump in anywhere Doug, we have a very active Campaign (group builds) section where you can earn some of these battle ribbons we sport.

Looking forward to seeing your stuff. (y)

Back