• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another New Face

Hey Everyone,

My name is Ben and I live in Texas. Being a ChukW fan I found this place. I am a fan of Sci-fi, What-If? modeling, and this forum seems full of good modelers who enjoy that kind of stuff.

Great to be here. hope to join in some group builds.

:geek :geek

Welcome Ben glad you like the forum :D
Looking forward to see you post some builds, always nice with some "what if's"

I'm busy with a couple of them so i will keep an eye open :)

:drinks

//Mats

...and another familiar name from the world of What If. Hi Ben welcome to MA, they're a great bunch here, but beware of SA Dave... He's OK just a bit, ...... erm, odd !!

Ian (Ian the Kiwi Herder at the What If site).

...and another familiar name from the world of What If. Hi Ben welcome to MA, they're a great bunch here, but beware of SA Dave... He's OK just a bit, ...... erm, odd !!

Ian (Ian the Kiwi Herder at the What If site).
Odd ODD You say I am totaly a Med efrican dontchaknow :D
Welcome aboard Ben

Hey Ben, Glad you decided to jion us :D I like what if's, I think they are kinda cool. One what if that I think would be really kuwel would be
quote.gif
Whatif
quote.gif
SA Dave was
quote.gif
normal
quote.gif
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
I think that would be cool
bleh.gif

Seriously though lookin to see your work (y)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I am absolutely amazed at the scope and quality of the models here! its like hog heaven. Hope to post some builds up soon. (just want to make sure I post them in the right place!)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I am absolutely amazed at the scope and quality of the models here! its like hog heaven. Hope to post some builds up soon. (just want to make sure I post them in the right place!)

I've always had total respect for you WIF guys, the imagination and kit bashing skills the most. I'm sure you all are heavily invested in all the major putty brands and sanding media... :woohoo:

Hello Ben. I go by Feldmarschall Zod on BTS. We have a 1946 campaign going on. :v

Thank you for the invite!! I have been in the mood to do some Luftwaffe schemes which brings me to:

Glad you found your way here Ben!

Matrixone

Its great to be here! I was just going through and marveling at all your posts on What If forum, I was going to PM you in fact! Really great to see you here

:drinks

Cheers everyone!

Back