• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello to all of you...

boely

My name is Jelle Renze Boelens and I am a military modeler from the Netherlands,

Recovery vehicle,s both wheeled and tracked,Sherman,s and family/variants including the M3 Lee and variants,Tank Transporters,Trucks and Trailers and also Engineering vehicle,s/trailers and the other machines and equipment they use are my favorite subjects.

And my era of interest is from WWI to WWII and beyond,the IDF also belongs to my interest.

I love to build diorama,s,only I need to upgrade my figure painting skills,i find painting figures one of the most difficult skill,s to learn in this great hobby.
I also enjoy scratching my own buildings,butt I have still so much to learn before I am satisfied with my diorama,s/models.

The M32 Serie of TRV,s belong to one of my favorite subjects,I am going to build several type,s of this cool retriever,including the ones used in Korea and by the IDF.

I saw here already some awesome builds and thanks for having me here,

With kind regards,

jelle...

Welcome to Modelers' Alliance! I look forward to see some of your work.

Terry B)

Welcome aboard Jelle, glad to have you aboard. Now the fun starts, we get to see some of your work :popcorn

Welcome!

I am the only sane person here, or so the voices in my head keep telling me. :soldier

Look forward to seeing your work... I am so shy, that no one has ever seen mine... actually I am so bad at it that I am ashamed to show any of my work...

Welcome!

Welcome Jelle!! great to finally see you here :)
Looking forward to see more from you here and from what i've seen on FB it's gonna be some great things.
yes figurepainting is not easy and i'm still struggling with it, but here are some very nice figure builders/painters that can help you along! just give them a shout in the help me section :)
//Mats

Back