• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Coming back

modelguru

I have been gone away from all forums for a couple of years. Between work and some other situations it has kept me away. Now I am back and wanted to get back to the best forum around. Mr.T it has been a long time no talk Andy F it has been a long time no talk with you as well. i look forward to talking to everyone soon and posting some new stuff.

I remember you as well, even though you may not remember me. Welcome back. I look forward to seeing more of your work. I love Vietnam-era military equipment; maybe because I saw so much of it on the TV as a youth.

Welcome back to the group. I'm not sure if we have met online before or not, but I'm Dave, and I hail from south Western New York. Hope you stay around a while.

Dave

Back