• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Germany

tango35

Hello to everybody here in the forum. I am Thomas, 42 yrs old. I started aircraft modeling with a 1/72 Flying Pencil from Airfix in 1972. After hiatus through studies and military service ( still active reserve), i restarted. My favourite is the Luftwaffe and here primarily the Butcherbird ( so if you have questions, ask).

Thank you all for accepting me on your Site ; I have seen very beautiful work from you on the site .
Thomas

Welcome Thomas. Looking forward to seeing your builds. The FW 190 is one of my favorites also.
James

Welcome Thomas! What part of Germany are you living? I loved my time there and hope to go back and visit one day soon.

Joe

Herzlich WILLKOMMEN,Thomas!

(I live in the Netherlands close to the German border.)

I hope you enjoy your stay at M.A as much as I do.

Greetings,Ron.

Welcome Thomas! ah good to have someone to ask questions to now :) busy with a stuka and have 2 ju88 on the shelf and today i got myself a messerschmidt, all revell kits and in 1/32 :)
mostly i build armor but it´s fun to do something different now and then :pilot
Hope you will like it here and share your work with us :drinks
//Mats

Hello to all for the warm welcome.

@ bagge and the rest : It will be a pleasure to help.

@ reconron: Goeden dag, ik sprek en bietje nederlands.

greets from North Germany

Thomas

Wilkommen, Thomas. Whereabout in North Germany ??, I was stationed at Gutersloh for a time.

Ian

Back