• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Kiwi Hello from California

kiwimav

I have a few friends from other sites on here and decided to follow them over.
I am predominantly a WWII buff, to which my interests lay in Aircraft 1/24-1/48 and Armor 1/35.
Of late due to my "crowded house" (kiwi muso pun) syndrome, I am adding to the stash.
Have been an avid modeler for many years.

kiwimav

cheers :drinks :good:

Hi Kiwimav!

Can understand that 'Kiwi' but what stands 'mav' for?
( I am always looking for a solution on Split Enz) ;)

If your into group builds,we call them campaigns,then I can tell you that we have some pretty cool ones going on and starting soon.
If not so,just show us some work if you are able to.
And most of all;enjoy your stay at Modelers'Alliance!

WELCOME!

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron.
Kiwi, self explanatory but "mav", short for "Maverick", a nickname from years ago when hooked on that movie and others like it of the time. I had m8's, Jester, Iceman, Goose, etc, looking back now, what a bunch of dorks eh...hahahaha, but when I came to the states the two got put together and has stuck.
Dave is the real name and on another site I go by d2, due to fact of so many bloody Dave's there we all took a number.
Thanks for askin tho.

Welcome Dave. I hear you about building a stash. Looking forward to seeing your builds.
James

Welcome Dave! yeah we have a couple of Dave's here to :D looking forward to see your work and i hope you will like it here :)
//Mats

Welcome Dave. we're glad to have ya. Yes there are a lot of Daves here also. Razor (Dave), Dave the Chef (a nice alien from another galaxy) and S.A. Dave, the guy that has a lot of mishaps with kitchen utensils and cleaners. To be sure a right fun place here. :D

Keeping track of the Daves is a bit like keeping track of the Johnsons in Blazing Saddles. :laugh:

Back