• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Texas

Hello all,

I've been building models for more than a few years now and tend to me all over the map interest-wise. I've participated in a couple of forums, but my favorite disappeared some time ago and I haven't been active since.

I've come to the conclusion I'm allergic to rivet counters, they make me nauseous... :sick: It's the strangest thing.

Great job promoting kids in the hobby! Kudos to you.

Welcome! Glad to have you here. (y) :drinks

PS. Rivet counters do the same thing to me. :good:

Howdy to the Republic of Texas!

Welcome aboard, what shall we call you, what handle you like?

Looking forward to seeing your stuff :popcorn

Welcome Grenadier we don't count rivets we just count the fantastic modellers we have in our midst.

Hi Tex . Welcome on board . :drinks

Hopefully the rivet counters will leave you alone here. Lot of good people on this site.

Looking forward to your builds .

Cheers, Christian B)

Welcome and hopefully this will become a favorite place to hang out. We enjoy modeling in all forms.
James

Welcome to MA Grenadier :drinks
I don't like rivets either, i prefer welded things (because it's more difficult to count them! :gogo )
Hope you will find this Forum your new favourite place :)
//Mats

WELCOME Grenadier!

We have rivet counters around here...but believe it or not...just the GOOD ones,that can give you advice if you WANT to have it on accuracy,but if you don't, it's absolutely no problem at all.
What really counts is that you have loads of fun with your builds! :)

Greetings,Ron.

Back