• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from London

Hello everyone ....

Im new here, but not new to the hobby. My name is Gary Wintin, 24 year old from London. Passionately following a modelling path, I build mostely tanks and gundams but from time to time, Battleships and aircrafts. I'm trying to make more friends as well as learn more about complicated subjects like filters/modulations and stuffs.

Nice to meet you all folks.

Welcome to the Allaince Lad!
You came to right place! Great to make friends and learn everthing abaout the hobby! Look in the University session, it's amazing :D

Enjoy!

Cheers :drinks

Art

Welcome to MA. A good place to start learning would be Sprue U. Some very interesting stuff shown there. Also the Masters section. These people know their stuff and have some great Step by Steps. And of course the campaigns and modeling threads. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
James

Allo mate,..Narrow it down a bit whereabouts is your manor ? Im a South London boy now living in the USA.

Cant wait to see your stuff Gary

Beware of my mate Chef Gary He is probably the only guy weirder than me on here

Chef weirder than that mad Sth Efrikan???? Don't believe him Gary!!

Welcome from downunder!

I do Chef grew up around Norbury Mitcham area and sadly worked in Wimbledon for a while.

Ahh Mitchum.... aren't the ladies from there so charming, real take them hope to meet the parents types? (Actually if you do do that the said "lady" would most likely headbutt your Mum, shag your Dad when you're not around, rob the house and run off with some black drug dealer from Croydon never to be seen again except on a future episode of Crimewatch....) :facepalm

I myself am weird so (y) (y) (y)

even put this up as my status on FB '' I am the lord of randomness, weirdness and quirkiness. Bow before me and my super-crazy-weird mind ... mua ha ha ha '' .... LOOL

to the forum;
Just so you know not all of us are as weird as you may have been lead to believe by some of the above posts.
'ferinstance:
I don't live in London
I don't drink in pubs
I don't build gundams
I don't ................. have ANY fun....sniff;
Welcome any way :rotf

Back