• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Live from New York...

ausf

Master at Arms
...still.

Hey guys. I recognize a few names floating around here after was pointed to this place from a friend.

To be honest, most of my modeling in the past few years has been centered around 1/16 RC armor for IR battling, so I haven't been too involved in the static world. I certainly miss it and hope you'll accept the fact that the stuff I build these days has to be a bit light on PE and minor detail since it'll only get knocked off in the heat of battle.

Here's a tease of my recent completion, a 1/16 Stug III G (I'll set up a proper thread in the armor section:

stg11.jpg

Welcome to Modelers Alliance!! Any armor is good armor and your looks nice.

Terry B)

Welcome aboard ausf, what I've been seeing some of those big scale things finished out static quality. Course running them through real mud helps that realism. :rotf

Welcome Jeff! Now if we can only get Jason here we'll have some real laughs! Hope all is well on your end-- it's been a while!

Well Jeff,

Glad you made it!

Now to see what you do with the new kit going into your hands.

;)

Regards,

Wow. Now there's an old face I remember...

Kenneth and I were just talking about you at Nationals doodman. Maybe you'll get out to Danbury this year and we can catch up?

Sorry to hear about your Habs. Oh wait... :pp ;)

Hey Ken,

Habs? That's hockey right? I've moved on. :unsure:

We have a new Lab pup, he's named Easy after Eli Manning. You know who he is right, the Pats killer. :evil:

I will almost definitely be a Amps East this year, clearance sale on a lotta stuff I have around.

Old Fightnjoe himself, any P-40s lately?

actually yes. just a couple over the last few months.

did you bring your little demon buddy with you?

joe

That's funny Joe, I just saw found him in a drawer the other day.

I was tempted to drop it in a envelope and send it to Jason, but I don't want him to drop dead at the mailbox. ;)

Back