• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Back again

pokuna

Hi all

Finally managed to get back on had to join again ,been a long break not been to good but on the mend now so hopefully will be more involved , how ya doing Glen hope you and the family are well ,look forwards to catching up with you guys

Cheers Chris

Hi all

Finally managed to get back on had to join again ,been a long break not been to good but on the mend now so hopefully will be more involved , how ya doing Glen hope you and the family are well ,look forwards to catching up with you guys

Cheers Chris

You're chris808 right? I can reset your password and email if you like.

Cheers mate that would be good , yea chris808 hope you are well and thanks for remembering

Cheers Chris

Hi all
This is becoming bit of a habit, but finally life is more settled , in fact have a place I can leave up and work from yahoo,,,,!!!!!!! Hope you are well Glen pretty good this side of the water ,Dad is doing good took him to Normandy in June had a great time .
Speak soon and catch up

Cheers Chris

Cheers Andy ,Bob can't wait to start dropping small parts on the carpet and sticking my bloody fingers together lolCheers Chris

Back