• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi Everyone

tiking

My name is Charles King and hail from a little town called Falun; about three and half hours drive from Stockholm city in Sweden. Born in 1969,I have been interested in modeling since I was 12; though there was other interest that took priority at the time. Not until recent,in 2002 that my interest was rekindled. While browsing the Internet, I came across a gallery of beautiful military models that completely saturated my taste buds for modeling once again. Some of you may know me when you see some of my builds. I have model both military and civilian vehicles. So hope you enjoy seeing some of my work, weather old or new. Although I have not done much due to lots of work and barely have time to build but am progressing slowly.

Välkommen Charles! A couple of Swedes here, so make yourself comfortable and enjoy!
//Mats

Back