• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Newbie from Oklahoma City checking in...

The SMeek

Hello all... My name is Scot M. Some of you probably already know me,as I am a member of several other forums.First off, I would like to thank Paul Wilsford for sharing this site with me.Never heard of it until he mentioned it.Thanks again Paul!

Anyway,my main modeling interests are modern military aviation,particularly U.S. Naval Aviation.I do have a small collection of automotive subjects that range from 60's and 70's musclecars to street/hot rods,Ferrari's of all eras,60's and 70's Trans-Am race cars,JGTC and Touring car racing.And I also have a few drag racing subjects.I'm currently working on a 1/48 Hasegawa A-7E from the VA-46 Clansmen during Operation:Desert Storm.I'm also about 90% finished with a 1/32 Tamiya F-15E.The Strike Eagle has been languishing for the last 4 years as I simply got burned out on it.I'm hoping to be re-energized to finish it after the completion of the A-7.
I build as much as I can,but my work hours leave me with really only Saturday's and Sunday's to get any real build time in.So my projects move at a glacial pace.I'm really looking forward to getting to k.ow some of you and I hope that I might be able to share what little knowledge I have with someone along the way.Thanks so much for letting me join.

Hello all... My name is Scot M. Some of you probably already know me,as I am a member of several other forums.First off, I would like to thank Paul Wilsford for sharing this site with me.Never heard of it until he mentioned it.Thanks again Paul!

Yeah Scot, blame me. ;)

Thanks for joining the club, Scott.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.
I'm mostly an armor guy in 1/35, but I have a number of aircraft kits, and am always looking for help.

Cheers,

Bill

Welcome Scot. Looking forward to seeing your builds. Modern Navy stuff is pretty cool.
James

Back