• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Plastic Surgery from the frosty Prairie

Rhino

Super Moderator
Hi Alliance Modelers! I'm Rhino, from Iowa. I like all kinds of models. I do a lot of Honor Models for Veterans. If I can make a model and make a joke at the same time, so much the better!

Anyone interested in AZ Models Nakajima Kikka jet models must know HLJ has 'em for a bit o' nuthin'. The new Italeri Sunderland MK.1 should shop there too! $42.00! Zowie! :pilot

Well it's about danged time! Glad to have you about Rhino!! Harrumph! (y) :drinks

Guten Abend der Herr. Endlich haben sie den Weg nach MA gefunden. Its about damn time (y) . Welcome aboard, Sir.

Btw, I am still in the possession of your shirt order.

Actual, accurate Zurgeon Shirts? Das kann Ich kaum glauben!! I'll get them the next time I see you. I have my doubts..

AUSGETZEICHNET! Mike & Rachel will be thrilled. Well, me too, just a bit. HA!
do you want me to send whatever trade u had for the T-34 from mike with his Zurgeon Scrub?

Welcome Rhino!! great to see that more people find their way here (y)
Looking forward to see what you bring to the forum :popcorn
//Mats

Back