• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'm back - finally

Tankbuilder

WHEW! Thought I was going to have to reregister with a new handle.

Seem to be over some health issues enough to be able to start working on models again.

Have a couple of RC 1/32 PT boats to finish off, a RC 1/72 R.C.N. Corvette ship and a couple of 1/35 Merkava tanks (Merk I and Merk IV to start and Merk II to finish)as well as some other IDF stuff I set aside partly finished.

Desktop PC is out of commision and I had a deuce of a time getting my passwords.

Looking forward to sharing with this bunch again.

Cheers from Peter

Welcome back and good to hear your feeling better. Looking forward to the Merkavas especially as I just picked up 2.
James

Welcome back and good to hear your feeling better. Looking forward to the Merkavas especially as I just picked up 2.
James

Which Merkava kits did you get James?

I just ordered a dual gearbox for my Tamiya Merkava I kit. I have a couple of extra servos and I'm going to try to RC it.

Cheers

James

I just ordered a dual gearbox for my Tamiya Merkava I kit. I have a couple of extra servos and I'm going to try to RC it.

Cheers

I got the Meng IIID and the Academy II. A bit of a departure from my usual modeling persuits although way way way back I built the Tamiya Merkava.
James

James

Cheers

I got the Meng IIID and the Academy II. A bit of a departure from my usual modeling persuits although way way way back I built the Tamiya Merkava.
James

I really like my Academy Merkava II kit. I was lucky to get the Edition with the PE turret basket screen and white metal ball armour. I have some ultra-fine chain and one of these days I'm going to the gun shop tp get some shot that is the proper size for the balls.

BTW, the Academy Merkava III is a real lemon and does not look anything like a Merkava III should.

Cheers

Back