• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello From Central Ohio

WigWag Workshop

Good Day Folks!

Thought I would stop by and say HI, to all the folks here.

About Me: I was Born and Raised in SE Wisconsin, and moved to Central Ohio in 2001. I have twin boys, and a lovely and understanding lady. I am lucky to have 2 different areas for modeling, 1 is in the my home office where I do most of the projects, the other is in the basement were I do all my painting and other "messy" projects.

Interests: All Genres of Scale Modeling, Model Railroading, Railfaning, Rusty and Weathered Models "Junkers", Diorama's, Scratch Building, Scroll Saw Woodworking, Video Editing in Final Cut Pro X, Shortwave Radio, Amateur Radio Operator, Radio Scanners and Geocaching.

I look forward to being an active, and participating member of this community.

Welcome aboard Wig, let's see some of your work when you have a chance.

Love the Scroll Saw, Dremal had one that did a little of everything but they dropped their line of scroll saws. Haven't seen one like it since.

Wow i can see that you have a busy life :)
Hope you will feel just like home here and feel free to post up some pics of your work :)
//Mats

Welcome. You have quite a few interesting hobbies. The geocaching seems to be really growing in popularity. Looking forward to seeing your builds.
James

Hello WigWag! And welcome to the forum!

I model mostly WWII armor (at the moment) but have lots of HO equipment and some On30 too.

I'm in Cincinnati, not exactly Central OH I guess...

Looking forward to seeing your work,

Tom

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I will be posting my projects soon. Looking forward to seeing everyones builds and tips.

-Steven

Back