• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Northern Newbe

Ben

Just letting you know you have another Canadian, eh!
I enjoy aircraft modeling for the most part. I'll build whatever I can have fun with and feel good about. WWI, Golden Age, and WWII seem to be my main focus. I don't mind the less perfect kits because they can offer some real fun problem solving.
Anyway, I'm just here to learn, have fun, and enjoy the hobby with others. Ben

Hey welcome Ben, eh :drinks . Just out of curiosity whereabouts up here in the Great white north are you located, I'm just south of Calgary AB.

Gee, Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Just starting a Hansa Brandenburg W12 (1/72) today. I'll be sure to post some photos as I progress to show what I'm upto.

Hey welcome Ben, eh :drinks . Just out of curiosity whereabouts up here in the Great white north are you located, I'm just south of Calgary AB.

nsmekanik, I'm Whitecourt/Mayerthorpe area. Thanks for the welcome.

Gee, Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Just starting a Hansa Brandenburg W12 (1/72) today. I'll be sure to post some photos as I progress to show what I'm upto.

nsmekanik, I'm Whitecourt/Mayerthorpe area. Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to that. Started finding WWI stuff very interesting. I'm up in Cool Pool myself.
James

Welcome Ben! You can never have too many Canadians. I hail from the Okanagan Valley myself. :drinks

Thanks to everyone. I've never had this many fine people welcome me to a forum. Makes me feel good to be here.

Back