• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Addicted...

Hello!

My name is José Pedro Pires, and i´m from Azores Archipelago, Portugal!
Normally i say i live in the middle of the atlantic!!!

I´ve been modelling ia and out since i was 14. As many of us, i got iniciayed with Airfix kits, and built a bunch of them wiach saddly... i don´t own them anymore.

My main interests are 1/48 aircraft, mainly WWII. But i fancy a jet once in a while.

My biggest dream is to learn the black art of figure painting and diorama, in order to take more impact from the models i build.

So, i´m here to learn and share with you all!

José Pedro

Welcome aboard José, you'll find many masters of the art of figure painting and dios around here. Please post up some of your work, would love to see them. :popcorn

:mpup

Hi José
Do you have model shops in Azores Archipelago ? I suppose mail order is so good these days we dont really need shops :)

Welcome aboard :)

Thanks all for the welcoming!

Hi José
Do you have model shops in Azores Archipelago ? I suppose mail order is so good these days we dont really need shops :)

Welcome aboard :)

Internet was the best thing that happened to us in the Azores.

The only hobby shop in Terceira island closed about ten years ago... so... long live the internet!!!

Hi chukw!

I wasn`t aware of this space, until i saw it on a reply you posted on the Cr 42, and i immediately recognised you r illustartion style.

Thanks for the welcome! I´m sure it´ll be very good to hang around here!

José

Seja Bem-vindo a ALIANÇA meu amigo! (y)

Você está no lugar certo, encontrarás aqui mestres na arte do plastimodelismo! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Que estarão dispostos a aprender e ensinar! Compartilhando e disseminando o conhecimento que possuem, em um ambiente incrivelmente amistoso. Já podes sentir isso nas boas vindas.
Espero em breve ver suas montagens! :dude

Abraços de um Brasileiro!

Art

Welcome aboard!

Você está no lugar certo, encontrarás aqui mestres na arte do plastimodelismo!
Que estarão dispostos a aprender e ensinar! Compartilhando e disseminando o conhecimento que possuem, em um ambiente incrivelmente amistoso. Já podes sentir isso nas boas vindas.
Espero em breve ver suas montagens!

Art, nice compliments you've paid Modelers' Alliance and the 'Masters' but everyone who participates is what makes this place unique.

I do hope everyone will continue to share and disseminate their knowledge as it benefits us all.

Regards,

Back