• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello

rlandcastle

Hello everyone. My name is Rich and I'm from New York. I'm brand new to the website but have viewed the galleries before and have noticed some pretty great pieces. I'm pretty new to working with models, currently working on my very first one. Leopard2 suggested I come here for the great community and the amount of knowledge everyone has.

I look forward to learning more and getting to know some people/increase my ability.

Welcome to MA Rich. Its about darn time :P. You will not be disappointed. As I said, a lot of knowledge to be found here. Just fire away and someone will usually have an answer. Take your time and sniff around the different forums. And when you are ready, post some pics.

Joe

Welcome Rich. Its a great hobby. The Sprue U has some very good hints and tips to help you along. Looking forward to seeing your Leo, my favorite modern tank.
James

Howdy Rich, welcome aboard, yeah there's some great stuff in the Gallery, some stuff that's never been posted on the forum.

Whacha workin' on and welcome aboard

Hey Rich Your in luck some great guys that is always willing to help. Just give an shoutout for help and you will get it.

Welcome to the loony bin :D

Welcome to Modelers Alliance Rich!!! I look forward to seeing your work.

Terry B)

Hi, Rich- and welcome. If you want to model, have a good time and pick up some handy tips, I'd say you've come to the right place. :dude

Cheers!
chuk

Welcome aboard Rich!

Have fun, look around the place and make yourselve at home!! (y)
If you have any questions just ask, everybody here is always ready to help!

Looking forward to see your Leo 2 :popcorn

Greetings from Holland

Erik

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. To answer one of the questions, the model I am working on is a 1:24 Scale Shelby Mustang GT 350H. I bought it a while ago and I'm finally getting around to working on it. I've been bugging Joe for many tips and I hope to have some pictures up soon. Thanks again for the support and I'll definitely ask questions :pp

Back