• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HI!

tanknut

Hey! My name is Dave, Been modeling since I was a kid. big fan of world war two armour and like to build 1/48 scale line of tanks as of late. This place looks like a lot of fun, hope to post and get to know some of you!

Hi Dave

Youv'e come to the right place i'm sure you will love it here. Where are you from? Do you have any builds you can show us?

Cheers

Ant

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am from New Brunswick Canada, The tank in the avatar is one of my builds I just got done, A tamiya 1/48 sherman. I will have pics of more stuff at some point. I have a JSU-152 on order and can't wait till it comes to work with it! :laugh:

Hi Dave.

Welcome to T&T. It is a real cool place to share, teach, and learn all kinds of stuff. And the scale or subject doesn't really matter that much. Just so long as you build something and share some pictures with us.

A great way to really get into things is by joining one of the group builds we always have going around here.

Gary B)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :lol: Most tank forums I have joined don't say hi so again thank you very much! :woohoo:

Dave,
Welcome aboard...
Check out the "group Builds" and join right in.
Or post some pictures of your current builds or something old...
We love to see them all.
Shawn

Back