• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mikkel from Denmark

Mikkel

Today I've "officially" joined up here :)

My name is Mikkel, I come from Denmark. I'm 17 years old, I build mostly Latin American stuff, but sometimes a African MiG also appears on the building table :pilot

Mister Sharkmouth (Saul) send me some nice decals and hoped that I'll post some building here, sooo soon I'll post some progress :lol: as soon as possible :D

I have been a bit unsure to join, because you all seems to be pro builders! I hope you don't laugh to much of my models ;)

Very best regards
Mikkel

Mikkel, Welcome!

There are plenty of very good modelers here, but there are plenty of us who are nots so good... All are welcome. Everybody is friendly and very helpful... If you have a question, some one here will have the right answer...

Today I've "officially" joined up here :)

My name is Mikkel, I come from Denmark. I'm 17 years old, I build mostly Latin American stuff, but sometimes a African MiG also appears on the building table :pilot

Mister Sharkmouth (Saul) send me some nice decals and hoped that I'll post some building here, sooo soon I'll post some progress :lol: as soon as possible :D

I have been a bit unsure to join, because you all seems to be pro builders! I hope you don't laugh to much of my models ;)

Very best regards
Mikkel

Don't worry,Mikkel....most people will just laugh at my models but not yours. :silly:
Think Barney is absolutely right with his comment. :)

Welcome to M.A and enjoy the show!

Greetings,Ron.

Welcome aboard Mikkel, I took the liberty of splitting your post off into the Introduction forum.

Feel free to post up some shots of what you've done, we like pictures!!! :mpup

Welcome Mikkel. No one will laugh here, we're all just modelers. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
James

I am glad to see you made it! This is a place to enjoy and even learn. No one makes fun of others' models only the modeler (sometimes).
:D

Regards,

Välkommen Mikkel!
I'm sure you gonna like it here at MA, I have learned alot here since i joined and don't worry about people laughing.
I'm looking forward to see some of your builds, because like MP said "we like pictures" :D
//Mats

Thank you all!

Here is a little "sneak peak" of some of my builds:

Bolivian P-51D in 1/48
DSC07030.jpg

DSC07337.jpg

Bolivian F-51D Cavalier 1/72
DSC07356.jpg

and the rest of my (builded) Mustangs
DSC07364.jpg

The Mustang is my all time favorit plane, someday I'll build one in 1/32 :laugh:

Thanks agian for the warm welcome :)

Cheers!
Mikkel

Welcome to this site, Mikkel. I hope you get much out of this and this community of scale modelers.

Don't be afraid if your models aren't the greatest now. Neither are mine! It's the fun of the hobby that counts. We don't keep any modeling secrets from each other.

Take care and best wishes in your life and hobby.

Bob

Admit it Saul, it was the Sharkmouth that got your attention...

At another site, where I really don't participate much but has recently had a Sharkmouth and Latin Air Force GBs, he PMed me asking if I had some sharkmouth decals to match my signature image plus another for a quarter scale Mustang with sharkmouth. I did and sent them along. He offered to pay but I simply asked that he shared his build over here. After lurking, he seemed shy as the models he saw here were excellent. So, I am glad he decided to post and share his builds. I kept quiet for a while so Mikkel knows I did not prod anyone to respond, it is just the natural good nature of the people here.
;)

Regards,

Back